This website has been developed for general information purposes and peer-to-peer support only. Information should not be used as a substitute for professional medical, safety, or treatment advice. Consult a qualified healthcare professional before making medical decisions or if you have questions about your individual medical situation.
Unspoken Grief Terms of Service (“Agreement”)
By posting or transmitting content on or through the Site, you
- represent and warrant that you are the creator and owner of, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize Unspoken Grief and Devan McGuinness to use and distribute your Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in these Terms and in the manner contemplated by Unspoken Grief and the Terms:
- you certify that you are at least 16 years old;
- represent and warrant that your Content, and the use thereof as contemplated herein, does not and will not: (a) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; or (b) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, or violate the right of publicity or other property rights of any other person;
- agree to and do hereby grant Unspoken Grief and Devan McGuinness a nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, sub-licensable, transferrable, royalty-free right and license to use, store, display, publish, transmit, transfer, distribute, reproduce, rearrange, edit, modify, aggregate, create derivative works of and publicly perform the content that you submit to the Site for any purpose, in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. You also acknowledge that (i) Unspoken Grief may have already created, or be in the process of creating, content that may be similar to your ideas at the time you submit those ideas to us, and (ii) elements of your ideas may not be subject to protection under copyright laws. You also grant us a license to use your user name/pseudo-name on the Site in connection with our use of any content you provide to us. Any comments or materials sent to us, including feedback data, such as questions, comments, shared stories, suggestions and any other response shall be deemed to be non-confidential, put request for anonymity will be respected
- Links to other websites and contacts do not imply endorsement of or research upon their information and content.
- Opinions expressed on this site, or on portions of the site open to public commenting, do not necessarily reflect the opinions and beliefs of Unspoken Grief or its affiliates
- By commenting or posting on Unspoken Grief’s site, you specifically acknowledge and agree that Unspoken Grief and its affiliates are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct by you or any other user.
- You further agree to hold Unspoken Grief and its affiliates without fault or harm in or of any legal action that may result from conduct by you or any user, and you will be liable for the costs incurred of any such action should it arise from your conduct on Unspoken Grief’s website.
- While we will take all reasonable steps to ensure the privacy of our users and subscribers, Unspoken Grief reserves the right to disclose any personally identifiable information as required by law and/or circumstance at any time, for any reason, at the sole discretion of Unspoken Grief.